Monday, May 28, 2007

Think you know why so many Black men are in prison? Straight talk... prisonsucks.com

Knowledge is Power. Power…empowered…that’s the feeling that stayed with me after listening to That’s What I’m Talkin’ About with Theo Johnson. Brother Theo does this show that’s podcast. No, I still haven’t taken the time to figure out that works but this I know, there’s a lot of knowledge being dropped over there. Check the link to his show on Black men and the criminal justice system. The straight talk between Theo, Morgan State University professor Dr. Eric Durham and Attorney Byron O’Neal should be required listening. The subject has been dealt with many times but these brothers were raw and real. No vulgarity intended, their conversation reminded of the times when I was a kid and I went to the barber shop with my Dad. Anyhoo, I’ve passed the link to the podcast to my e-mail friends. Hopefully, you’ll feel so inclined after you listen. Link: http://podcast.theojohnson.net/2007/05/what-im-talkin-about-23-052707

2 comments:

Theo J. said...

Vanessa,

Thanks a lot for spreading the word, I'm glad you enjoy it.

Theo

Vanessa said...

Anytime, Theo. You have some great action going on over there. Keep me in the loop, OK?

Subscribe to these blogs!


Myspace Maps